Vectra AI Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Vectra AI's estimated annual revenue is currently $81M per year.
- Vectra AI received $36.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Vectra AI's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Vectra AI's total funding is $222.5M.
- Vectra AI has 397 Employees.
- Vectra AI grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Vectra AI currently has 41 job openings.
What Is Vectra AI?
Vectra® Networks uses artificial intelligence to automate real-time cyber attack detection and response - from network users and IoT devices to data centers and the cloud. All internal traffic is continuously monitored to detect hidden attacks in progress. Detected threats are instantly correlated with host devices that are under attack and unique context shows where attackers are and what they are doing. Threats that pose the biggest risk to an organization are automatically scored and prioritized based on their severity and certainty, which, enables security operations teams to quickly focus their time and resources on preventing and mitigating loss. https://vectra.aikeywords:Enterprise Software,Information Security,Physical Security,Security