Outset Medical Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Outset Medical's estimated annual revenue is currently $96.6M per year.
- Outset Medical received $132.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- Outset Medical's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Outset Medical's total funding is $447.3M.
- Outset Medical has 385 Employees.
- Outset Medical grew their employee count by 46% last year.
- Outset Medical currently has 11 job openings.
What Is Outset Medical?
Outset is a pioneering medical technology company that always puts the patient before the machine. Our human-centered model is designed to dramatically improve not only the care experience - for patients, families, providers and physicians alike - but also cost-efficiencies for providers. And to achieve this goal, we brought together the most dedicated, creative minds from dialysis with the most dedicated, creative minds from other healthcare fields, in the belief that cross-fertilization - along with hard work - is the surest path to invention. Because we believe a dialysis machine should be as easy to use as an everyday consumer product, Tablo was designed with simplicity in mind. One example is Tablo's touchscreen display, which offers step-by-step pictures and conversational instructions that make it hard to mess up no matter how new a patient, or caregiver, may be to dialysis. And with simplicity comes speed. We've set out to give people their time back. Tablo dramatically reduces the time involved in setting up and managing dialysis, whether at home or in clinic. There is simply less to do and less to learn.keywords:Hardware,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals