Upstate Shredding Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Upstate Shredding's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.3M per year.
- Upstate Shredding's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Upstate Shredding has 50 Employees.
- Upstate Shredding grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Upstate Shredding currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Upstate Shredding?
Upstate Shredding is the largest privately held scrap metal processor on the East Coast. Along with sister company Ben Weitsman & Son Inc., there are locations in Owego, Binghamton, Syracuse, Ithaca, Rochester, Albany, Jamestown, Allegany, Scranton, Hornell, and Brant. Upstate Shredding is the 2014 Platts Global Scrap Company of the Year! Adam Weitsman: President Steve Green: Vice Presidentkeywords:N/A