International Wire Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- International Wire Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $32.6M per year.
- International Wire Group's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- International Wire Group's total funding is $26M.
- International Wire Group has 133 Employees.
- International Wire Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is International Wire Group?
International Wire Group, Inc. headquartered in Camden, New York is the largest bare copper wire and copper wire products manufacturer in the United States with expanding operations in Europe. We, together with our subsidiaries, manufacture and market wire products, including bare and tin-plated copper wire, engineered wire products and high performance conductors for other insulated wire manufacturers and original equipment manufacturers or "OEM's". Our products include a broad line of copper wire configurations and gauges with a variety of electrical and conductive characteristics, which are utilized by a wide variety of customers primarily in the industrial and energy, electronics and data communications, aerospace and defense, medical electronics and devices, automotive, and consumer and appliance industries. We manufacture and distribute our products from facilities located in the United States, Belgium, France and Italy.keywords:N/A