New Jersey American Water Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- New Jersey American Water's estimated annual revenue is currently $73.7M per year.
- New Jersey American Water's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- New Jersey American Water has 335 Employees.
- New Jersey American Water grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- New Jersey American Water currently has 1 job openings.
What Is New Jersey American Water?
New Jersey American Water, a subsidiary of American Water (NYSE: AWK), is the largest investor-owned water utility in the state, providing high-quality and reliable water and/or wastewater services to approximately 2.7 million people. For more information, visit www.newjerseyamwater.com and follow New Jersey American Water on Twitter and Facebook. With a history dating back to 1886, American Water is the largest and most geographically diverse U.S. publicly traded water and wastewater utility company. The company employs more than 6,900 dedicated professionals who provide regulated and market-based drinking water, wastewater and other related services to an estimated 15 million people in 46 states and Ontario, Canada. American Water provides safe, clean, affordable and reliable water services to our customers to make sure we keep their lives flowing. For more information, visit www.amwater.com.keywords:N/A