Ubisoft Quebec City Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ubisoft Quebec City's estimated revenue is currently $50.1M per year.
- Ubisoft Quebec City's estimated revenue per employee is $191206
- Ubisoft Quebec City has 262 Employees.
- Ubisoft Quebec City grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Ubisoft Quebec City currently has N/A job openings.
What Is Ubisoft Quebec City?
Founded in 2005, the Ubisoft Quebec City studio stands out among the video game industry leaders. Through the years, the studio has managed to achieve cutting-edge expertise, positioning itself in the development of major AAA games. Involved on the Assassin's Creed franchise since 2010, the Quebec team is currently leading Assassin's Creed Odyssey, which will hit stores on October 5, 2018.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Ubisoft Quebec ...||$50.1M||262||6%|
|Square Enix Mon...||$21M||100||45%|
|Gearbox Studio ...||$16.6M||85||33%|