Trumid Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Trumid's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.5M per year.
- Trumid's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Trumid's total funding is $402.3M.
- Trumid has 104 Employees.
- Trumid grew their employee count by 33% last year.
- Trumid currently has 26 job openings.
What Is Trumid?
Trumid is a financial technology company bringing efficiency to credit trading through data, technology and intuitively designed products. Trumid Market Center, the companyâ€™s all-to-all electronic trading and market intelligence platform for corporate bonds, provides market professionals with direct access to liquidity. Trumidâ€™s products leverage the network effect and data science to empower all credit market participants to make more informed decisions. Trumid was founded in 2014 by credit professionals with over 100 years of trading experience and is headquartered in New York City. Trumid is a FINRA registered broker/dealer and SEC-regulated Alternative Trading System (ATS). Learn more at: http://www.trumid.comkeywords:N/A