Sentieo Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sentieo's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.7M per year.
- Sentieo received $19.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Sentieo's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Sentieo's total funding is $25M.
- Sentieo's pricing is $21,000 per year.
- Sentieo has 170 Employees.
- Sentieo grew their employee count by -6% last year.
- Sentieo currently has 24 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Sentieo?
Sentieo is an equity research platform built for today's analyst. Leveraging the best traditional and emerging data sources, Sentieo provides investors with deeper insight, faster answers and more alpha-generating opportunities. Sign up and see why buyside analysts at billion dollar funds call Sentieo "irreplaceable": www.sentieo.com. The content of posts reference an opinion and / or is presented for product demonstration purposes. It is provided for information purposes only. It does not constitute, nor is it intended to be investment advice. Seek a duly licensed professional for investment advice.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
“Our partnership with Sentieo gives our SEC filing customers a powerful research tool at their fingertips, which is essential as pressure grows ...
Sentieo was set up by Alap Shah in 2016. Prior to this, Shah worked as a global equity analyst at Viking Global Investors and Citadel, two ...
That's according to Nick Mazing, Director of Research at Sentieo, a leading AI-enabled financial research and workflow platform. In an interview ...
|2018-10-31||$19.0M||A||Centana Growth Partners||Article|