Visible Alpha Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Visible Alpha's estimated annual revenue is currently $71M per year.
- Visible Alpha received $Undisclosed in venture funding in March 2018.
- Visible Alpha's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Visible Alpha's total funding is $38M.
- Visible Alpha has 546 Employees.
- Visible Alpha grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Visible Alpha currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Visible Alpha?
Visible Alpha is an investment technology firm transforming the way Wall Street firms collaborate on research, financial models and other services. The company combines advanced data correction methodologies, a secure distribution network and sophisticated analytical tools to drive efficiencies and transparency into the research process and help firms generate alpha in new and differentiated ways. With the acquisition of ONEaccess, Visible Alpha is improving the way investors consume and analyze sell-side research services across every aspect of their workflow. Addressing both sides of the equation, clients are not only uncovering insights from Visible Alpha's unique fundamental dataset derived from sell-side analyst models, but efficiently discovering corporate access events, tracking their consumption of research and corporate access interactions, and carrying out quantitative broker evaluation.keywords:Analytics,Finance, saas