ElectroNeek Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ElectroNeek's estimated annual revenue is currently $10M per year.
- ElectroNeek's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- ElectroNeek's total funding is $3.7M.
- ElectroNeek has 69 Employees.
- ElectroNeek grew their employee count by 188% last year.
- ElectroNeek currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is ElectroNeek?
ElectroNeek Robotics, a Y Combinator company, builds an end-to-end automation platform for business users to discover and robotize repetitive business processes. ElectroNeek Platform allows users to analyze how employees interact with different software on office and work-from-home computers and proactively identify automation opportunities to improve business efficiency. ElectroNeek generates algorithm-based automation recommendations for users and provides a robust Robotic Process Automation (RPA) suite that is so intuitive that even business users can design and manage automated workflows. ElectroNeek has been recognized as a leading RPA platform by G2 (ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬￅﾓTop-3 RPA platforms in the USￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬￂﾝ) and Capterra and has clients among Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Consulting and other industries. Originally founded in NYC in 2019, ElectroNeek Robotics is headquartered in San Francisco.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %