TrueLearn Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TrueLearn's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.8M per year.
- TrueLearn's estimated revenue per employee is $165,000
- TrueLearn has 102 Employees.
- TrueLearn grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- TrueLearn currently has 2 job openings.
What Is TrueLearn?
Used by thousands of medical students and residents nationwide, TrueLearn is an online application offering access to the SmartBanks and analytics needed to prepare for the USMLE, COMLEX, and a variety of specialty in-training exams and board certification exams. Specialties include Anesthesiology, General Surgery, Emergency Medicine, OB/GYN, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Psychiatry, Pediatrics, and PA. We believe there is no such thing as a "poor standardized test-taker". We believe that, instead, individuals have flawed approaches to exam preparation. Today, we challenge you to engage in active learning and develop your full potential to perform on standardized exams.keywords:Education