UWorld Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- UWorld's estimated annual revenue is currently $50.7M per year.
- UWorld's estimated revenue per employee is $165,000
- UWorld has 307 Employees.
- UWorld grew their employee count by 45% last year.
- UWorld currently has 28 job openings.
What Is UWorld?
At UWorld, we specialize in creating practice questions for entrance exams and board review. That's all we do! UWorld, established in 2003, is the leading provider of quality preparatory material for medical & nursing examinations, including the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE), the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM), the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM), and the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX). We are a web-based resource designed for medical students, residents, physicians, nurses, and allied health care professionals. Our goal is to facilitate everyday clinical practice online by delivering innovative tools and efficient, evidence-based medical content including web/mobile-based question banks and case simulations.keywords:N/A