BoardVitals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BoardVitals's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.6M per year.
- BoardVitals received $1.1M in venture funding in August 2015.
- BoardVitals's estimated revenue per employee is $165,000
- BoardVitals's total funding is $1.6M.
- BoardVitals has 34 Employees.
- BoardVitals grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- BoardVitals currently has 1 job openings.
What Is BoardVitals?
With new information uncovered daily, textbooks and medical journals are outdated the moment they are published. It is a necessity for healthcare practitioners to have access to the most relevant, up-to-date information possible - lives depend on it. BoardVitals aims to correct this problem by providing doctors with the most up-to-date medical education materials on the market. BoardVitals brings together content from major publishers, universities, and top healthcare professionals, creating the largest training ecosystem in medicine. BoardVitals helps physicians prepare for medical board exams, re-certification exams (MOC), CME, and in-service exams offering high-yield content in over 30 specialities. BoardVitals contributors are experts from top tier academic and practicing institutions such as Harvard, Yale, Duke, and Mt. Sinai helping us create the best content on the market. Founded in 2013 by Andrea Paul MD (Yale) and Dan Lambert (HBS), BoardVitals is a physician-run company created with the practicing physician and resident in mind. We know this field because we are in it!keywords:saas, Education,Healthcare,Human Resources Hr