CareDox Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CareDox's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.3M per year.
- CareDox received $16.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- CareDox's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- CareDox's total funding is $48.9M.
- CareDox has 64 Employees.
- CareDox grew their employee count by -21% last year.
- CareDox currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CareDox?
CareDox connects K-12 public schools with the healthcare ecosystem to deliver a tech-enabled, no-cost health solution to families and schools. Our solution: - The Healthy Schools Program provides a seamless tech solution that enables in-school vaccinations (flu shots, Tdap), annual adolescent check-ups and chronic disease management. - Our Digital Health Platform enables HIPAA and FERPA-compliant digital health charting, chronic disease management, and seamless immunization compliance reporting for school districts. CareDox is transforming pediatric healthcare by improving children's health with technology that efficiently connects schools, families, and healthcare providers. Our mission is to ensure American school districts lead the nation in public health, health technology, and preventative care.keywords:saas