TruTag Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TruTag Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.6M per year.
- TruTag Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- TruTag Technologies's total funding is $71.6M.
- TruTag Technologies has 38 Employees.
- TruTag Technologies grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- TruTag Technologies currently has 1 job openings.
What Is TruTag Technologies?
TruTag Technologies, Inc. is a leading authentication and technology solution provider serving businesses and governments around the world. TruTag has the most advanced precision-fabricated, cGMP nano-porous silica manufacturing operation in the world for product authentication across a broad range of industries including pharmaceuticals, food, consumer products, and industrial & electronic parts. TruTagￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs authentication platform is complemented by itsￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢ advanced hyperspectral imaging technology, which is focused on providing powerful next generation inline quality assurance solutions and diagnostics. TruTag Technologies has been recognized by the SPIE Prism Awards, the Edison Awards, Fast Company, R&D 100, and was selected a Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum as one of the most influential technology companies in the world.keywords:N/A