Endocyte Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Endocyte's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.5M per year.
- Endocyte received $101.8M in venture funding in April 2014.
- Endocyte's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Endocyte's total funding is $160M.
- Endocyte has 82 Employees.
- Endocyte grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Endocyte currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Endocyte?
Endocyte is a biopharmaceutical company and leader in developing targeted therapies for the personalized treatment of cancer. The company's drug conjugation technology targets therapeutics and companion imaging agents specifically to the site of diseased cells. Endocyte's lead program is a prostate specific membrane antigen (PSMA)-targeted radioligand therapy, 177Lu-PSMA-617, entering phase 3 for metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC). Endocyte is also advancing its adaptor-controlled CAR T-cell therapy into the clinic, where it will be studied in osteosarcoma.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Marketing,Pharmaceuticals