Trilogy Education Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Trilogy Education Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $332.8M per year.
- Trilogy Education Services received $50.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Trilogy Education Services's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Trilogy Education Services's total funding is $80M.
- Trilogy Education Services has 1849 Employees.
- Trilogy Education Services grew their employee count by 46% last year.
- Trilogy Education Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Trilogy Education Services?
Trilogy is a Workforce Accelerator that partners with the world's leading universities to help companies bridge the digital skills gap. We work with experienced instructors, innovative employers, and top institutions to power skills-based training programs that prepare today's workers for tomorrow's jobs. Our Values: 1. We put students first We put students first because they deserve nothing less - and our university and employer partners expect nothing less. Every aspect of Trilogy's success depends on this. 2. We never stop improving We believe that continuous improvement is the source of innovation. We lend an ear to both our fans and our critics in an effort to deliver better programs, better service, better communication, and better value. 3. We bring a "can do" attitude We are a team of entrepreneurs who confront challenges head-on and figure things out. We value action, effort, commitment, and learning. 4. We succeed only as a team Teamwork is critical to our success, and we place a tremendous value on how we work together in our immediate teams, between our business units, and across the entire company.keywords:Education