TrialCard Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TrialCard's estimated annual revenue is currently $170.2M per year.
- TrialCard received $Undisclosed in venture funding in January 2015.
- TrialCard's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- TrialCard has 847 Employees.
- TrialCard grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- TrialCard currently has 38 job openings.
What Is TrialCard?
TrialCard offers customized patient access solutions exclusively for the pharmaceutical industry in support of product marketing, patient assistance programs, and phase IV clinical trials. TrialCard innovates by focusing on client brands and analyzing new trends in prescription optimization for both insured, and uninsured patients. Whether marketing challenges come from managed care, competitive brands, patient compliance and persistence, brand launch, patent expiration or a combination of the aboveTrialCard will design solutions that fit your brand goals. With intelligent reporting and tracking, TrialCard's industry-leading project management, and dedicated business analytics teams provide ongoing program evaluations to drive brands to success.keywords:Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals