Clinical Ink Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Clinical Ink's estimated annual revenue is currently $45.2M per year.
- Clinical Ink received $Undisclosed in venture funding in May 2018.
- Clinical Ink's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Clinical Ink's total funding is $21.7M.
- Clinical Ink has 225 Employees.
- Clinical Ink grew their employee count by 51% last year.
- Clinical Ink currently has 9 job openings.
What Is Clinical Ink?
Clinical Ink is the leading provider of eSource solutions for the global clinical trials market. Founded in 2007, Clinical Ink® is transforming clinical development with innovative technologies that make clinical research easier for sites, sponsors and patients. Clinical Ink's SureSource® platform directly captures eSource data and documents and improves patient engagement while streamlining clinical development. Clinical Ink maintains offices in Winston-Salem, NC, and Philadelphia, PA. Find more at www.clinicalink.com. Our customer base includes pharmaceutical and medical device companies, academic institutions, and CROs. SureSource has been successfully used in a wide range of therapeutic areas including CNS, infectious diseases, dermatology, gastroenterology, and virology.keywords:Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals