TARGET PharmaSolutions Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TARGET PharmaSolutions's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.7M per year.
- TARGET PharmaSolutions received $0.6M in venture funding in January 2016.
- TARGET PharmaSolutions's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- TARGET PharmaSolutions's total funding is $0.64M.
- TARGET PharmaSolutions has 93 Employees.
- TARGET PharmaSolutions grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- TARGET PharmaSolutions currently has 3 job openings.
What Is TARGET PharmaSolutions?
We are a clinical data company that provides pharmaceutical partners a more efficient way to generate data that can be used to better understand the natural history of diseases, including treatment outcomes in the real-world setting. Driven by the expertise of Key Academic Opinion Leaders, access to a biorepository linked to validated clinical outcomes, including PROs, and a proven track record collaborating with regulatory bodies around the world puts our disease state communities in a very unique place. Not only does participation in this novel offering allow companies access to data, but also provides an entire ecosystem of information and influence that can be used to truly advance the entire field. TARGET PharmaSolutions was formed in February 2015, based on the success of HCV-TARGET, a case study of the model in Hepatitis C. Formed in 2011 by Dr. Michael Fried (University of North Carolina) and Dr. David Nelson (University of Florida), there are over 10,000 patients enrolled at 58 sites worldwide.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals