Titanium Transportation Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Titanium Transportation Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.3M per year.
- Titanium Transportation Group's estimated revenue per employee is $328,000
- Titanium Transportation Group has 68 Employees.
- Titanium Transportation Group grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- Titanium Transportation Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Titanium Transportation Group?
Titanium is a leading asset-based transportation and logistics company servicing Canada and the United States, with approximately 450 power units, 1,500 trailers and 550 employees and independent owner operators. Titanium provides truckload, dedicated, and cross-border trucking services, freight logistics, and warehousing and distribution to over 1,000 customers. Titanium is a recognized consolidator of asset-based transportation companies in Ontario, having completed ten asset-based trucking acquisitions since 2011. Titanium has also been ranked by PROFIT magazine as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies for nine consecutive years.keywords:N/A