Speedy Transport Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Speedy Transport Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $82.3M per year.
- Speedy Transport Group's estimated revenue per employee is $328,000
- Speedy Transport Group has 251 Employees.
- Speedy Transport Group grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Speedy Transport Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Speedy Transport Group?
Founded in 1941 as a local, same-day parcel pick-up and delivery service, Speedy Transport has grown to be one of central Canada's premier carriers. In those early years small parcels were delivered by motorcycles with sidecars in downtown Toronto. Now sophisticated transport services operate out of ultra-modern terminals throughout the Windsor-Quebec City 401 corridor. Our head office is conveniently located in Brampton, with a 100,000 square foot terminal acting as the central distribution hub. Additional strategically located terminals, 200+ owner operators and 250+ employees allow us to provide fast and effective cross docking distribution throughout Ontario, Quebec & the United States. Our commitment to delivering customer satisfaction is driven by our company's most valuable asset our people.keywords:N/A