Theatre Royal Stratford East Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Theatre Royal Stratford East's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.9M per year.
- Theatre Royal Stratford East's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Theatre Royal Stratford East has 97 Employees.
- Theatre Royal Stratford East grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Theatre Royal Stratford East currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Theatre Royal Stratford East?
The Theatre Royal opened in 1884, and since then it has undergone many changes. In 1992 the beautiful Victorian-era auditorium was restored; it seats up to 460 people on three levels (Stalls, Dress Circle, and Upper Circle) with all seats having a good view of the stage. The refurbishment project has enabled the theatre to re-open in the Autumn of 2001 with both technical facilities and public areas fit for the 21st Century. The theatre's programme is predominantly made up of shows created or produced by the Theatre Royal. However there are from time to time opportunities for the theatre to be hired for other events, during the day or on evenings when there is no performance.There are also hospitality, rehearsal, workshop and meeting room facilities that can be hired on a session, daily or weekly basis, subject to availability.keywords:N/A