Eros International PLC Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Eros International PLC's estimated annual revenue is currently $55.4M per year.
- Eros International PLC received $100.0M in venture funding in December 2017.
- Eros International PLC's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Eros International PLC has 270 Employees.
- Eros International PLC grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Eros International PLC currently has 7 job openings.
What Is Eros International PLC?
Follow us @ErosIntlPlc Eros International Plc (EROS:NYSE) is a leading global company in the Indian film entertainment industry, which co-produces, acquires and distributes Indian language films in multiple formats worldwide. We are one of the oldest companies in the Indian film industry to focus on international markets and we believe we are pioneers in our business. Our success is built on the relationships we have cultivated over the past 40 years with leading talent, production companies, exhibitors and other key participants in our industry. Leveraging these relationships, we have aggregated multi-format rights to over 3,000 films in our library, including recent and classic titles that span different genres, budgets and languages. Eros Now, our over-the-top entertainment platform, has digital rights to over 10,000 films across Hindi and regional languages from Eros's internal library as well as third party aggregated content which we believe makes it one of the largest Indian movie offering platforms around the world. We are listed on the NYSE, ticker EROS.keywords:Entertainment,Media,Mobile,Music