LaplandUK Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- LaplandUK's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.6M per year.
- LaplandUK's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- LaplandUK has 47 Employees.
- LaplandUK grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- LaplandUK currently has 1 job openings.
What Is LaplandUK?
What we do: LaplandUK are most famous for our award-winning event, buried deep in the Crown Estate near Ascot. 10 years ago Mike & Alison Battle created the event out of their own desire to take their children somewhere that would celebrate the pure, commercially unsullied, magic of Christmas. Now, with the help of Hollywood set-designers, West-End actors and more than a sprinkling of magic, the event is keeping the magic of Christmas alive for thousands of children every year. Last year we published our first book 'Lapland - The Untold Story of Father Christmas' with Bloomsbury, watch out for more soon. Our Wish: LaplandUK celebrates and honours the values, imagination and wonderment of childhood through our magical world, rich story telling and immersive memory making experiences.keywords:N/A