Theatr Clwyd Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Theatr Clwyd's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.5M per year.
- Theatr Clwyd's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Theatr Clwyd has 66 Employees.
- Theatr Clwyd grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Theatr Clwyd currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Theatr Clwyd?
Theatr Clwyd is Wales major drama producing theatre operation, originally built as a Regional Arts Centre. We are also one of only a few remaining production theatres to have all our makers and creators under one roof. It is the home of a highly acclaimed theatre producing company, which also presents much of its work on tour throughout Wales and the rest of the UK. The theatre company produces mainly in English, but also in Welsh. There is a fully integrated Theatre for Young People department which uses the same performers, technicians and creative staff to achieve the same high production values as the mainstream product. The theatre also hosts a variety of touring drama, dance, music and a community Festival in the Summer. There are around 900 public performances per year at the theatre. Theatr Clwyd is supported by the Arts Council of Wales and Flintshire County Council.keywords:N/A