The de Ferrers Trust Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The de Ferrers Trust's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.3M per year.
- The de Ferrers Trust's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- The de Ferrers Trust has 85 Employees.
- The de Ferrers Trust grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- The de Ferrers Trust currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The de Ferrers Trust?
Following on from 10 years as a specialist Technology College, de Ferrers became an Academy in January 2012. It has grown into a large, split-site, co-educational institution catering for the full range of students from ages 11-18. In 2015 The de Ferrers Academy became a Multi Academy Trust (MAT). In May 2016, three of our partner primary schools converted to academies within the Trust; Horninglow Primary, Lansdowne Infant and Eton Park Junior Academies. During 2017, we were pleased to welcome The Pingle Academy and Granville Academy into our Trust as secondary partners. The trustees believe that the conversion to a Multi-Academy Trust will enable us to support a wider network of schools and thus improve and impact upon the lives and educational experiences of a larger number of young people.keywords:N/A