Briggs of Burton Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Briggs of Burton's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.6M per year.
- Briggs of Burton's estimated revenue per employee is $100,000
- Briggs of Burton has 136 Employees.
- Briggs of Burton grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Briggs of Burton currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Briggs of Burton?
Briggs are experienced Process Engineers, operating in the Brewing and Distilling sector since 1740 and responsible for some of the most high profile work of the last decade. This includes the most recent new large-scale Brewhouse in North America, a doubling of capacity at Diageo's largest Grain Spirit Distillery, a large scale Yeast Manufacturing facility in China, the UK's first demonstration scale Lignocellulosic Ethanol facility and a Brewhouse for CUB in Australia which can still proudly claim to be a World water efficiency benchmark. To this long pedigree add meticulous attention to the promotion of Health & Safety and responsible contracting, for which Briggs recently won prestigious recognition from the UK's Engineering Employers Federation.keywords:N/A