The Valens Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Valens Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $37M per year.
- The Valens Company's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- The Valens Company's total funding is $164M.
- The Valens Company has 137 Employees.
- The Valens Company grew their employee count by 54% last year.
- The Valens Company currently has 4 job openings.
What Is The Valens Company?
The Valens Company (TSXV:VGW) (OTC:VGWCF) is a multi-licensed, vertically-integrated cannabis company focused on being the partner of choice for leading Canadian and international cannabis brands by providing best-in-class, proprietary services including CO2, ethanol, hydrocarbon, solvent-less and terpene extraction, analytical testing, formulation and white-label product development. The Valens Company is the largest third-party extraction Company in Canada with an annual capacity of 425,000 kg of dried cannabis and hemp biomass at our purpose-built facility in Kelowna, British Columbia which is in the process of becoming European Union (EU) Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) compliant. Additionally, our subsidiary Valens Labs is a Health Canada licensed ISO 17025 accredited cannabis testing lab providing sector-leading analytical services and has partnered with Thermo Fisher Scientific to develop a Centre of Excellence in Plant-Based Science. For more information, please visit the The Valens Company website. The Company?s investor deck can be found specifically at http://thevalenscompany.com/investors/keywords:N/A