The Supreme Cannabis Company Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Supreme Cannabis Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.6M per year.
- The Supreme Cannabis Company's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- The Supreme Cannabis Company's total funding is $9.2M.
- The Supreme Cannabis Company has 80 Employees.
- The Supreme Cannabis Company grew their employee count by 48% last year.
- The Supreme Cannabis Company currently has 1 job openings.
|Jason Brown||Facilities Director|
|Navdeep Dhaliwal||CEO and Director|
|Nikhil Handa||CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER|
|Riyaz Lilani||CHIEF CORPORATE OFFICER|
|Ash Rajendra||CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER|
|SONY GOKHALE||GENERAL COUNSEL & REGULATORY AFFAIRS|
|OMER AZEEZ||VP COMMERCIALIZATION|
|BARINDER BHULLAR||VP INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS & STAKEHOLDER RELATIONS|
|Steve Chan||VP CORPORATE AFFAIRS & CORPORATE SECRETARY|
|Tar Deol||VP INFRASTRUCTURE|
What Is The Supreme Cannabis Company?
Supreme is a Canadian publicly traded company committed to becoming a leading cultivator and distributor of sun grown cannabis through its wholly-owned subsidiary 7ACRES.keywords:Agriculture,Cleantech,Healthcare,Healthcare Providers,Pharmaceuticals,Wind Power
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|The Supreme Can...||$21.6M||80||48%||N/A|
|OCS Ontario Can...||$37M||137||11%||N/A|
|180 SMOKE VAPE ...||$17M||63||-9%||N/A|
The Supreme Cannabis Company News
The Supreme Cannabis Company (SPRWF) has been fighting to gain sustainable traction for some time, and it appears it has put the pieces in ...
The Supreme Cannabis Company (OTCQX: SPRWF) (TSX: FIRE) wrapped up its fiscal 2019 year on June 30, 2019 and recently disclosed ...
Supreme Cannabis' 7ACRES Launches New Sativa Cultivar -- CFN ... The Supreme Cannabis Company (TSX: FIRE) (OTCQX: SPRWF).