The Little Potato Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Little Potato Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $77M per year.
- The Little Potato Company's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- The Little Potato Company has 285 Employees.
- The Little Potato Company grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- The Little Potato Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Little Potato Company?
The Little Potato Company is North America's leader in the breeding, growing and marketing of proprietary Creamer potatoes. It's all we do. Founded in 1996, we are a family owned and operated business that is guided by a clear vision and strong core values. We believe that millions of people are either not getting enough food or getting too much of the wrong food. We are on a mission to feed the world better and it all starts with our small Creamer potatoes and our team of passionate potato champions. We foster a healthy, safe and fun work environment where quarterly celebrations bring everyone together to celebrate our employees and our successes. We believe each employee is as unique and wonderful as our potatoes! We've worked hard to build an award-winning workplace where everyone feels like a family. If you share our people-centered values, wed love to hear from you. And just so you know, our potato passion is infectious! For current career opportunities please visit http://www.littlepotatoes.com/en/job-opportunities/keywords:Food & Beverages