Burnbrae Farms Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Burnbrae Farms's estimated revenue is currently $51M per year.
- Burnbrae Farms's estimated revenue per employee is $246522
- Burnbrae Farms has 207 Employees.
- Burnbrae Farms grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Burnbrae Farms currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Burnbrae Farms?
Burnbrae Farms is a family owned and operated company that has been producing eggs for over 70 years. With farms in Ontario, Quebec, Manitoba and Alberta, Burnbrae Farms is one of Canada's leading egg producers and a thriving participant in its agribusiness industry. Burnbrae Farms sells eggs and egg products to major grocery store chains, food service operations and large bakery / industrial customers throughout Canada. The company has further processing facilities and grading stations across the country in Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, Alberta and British Columbia servicing major retail chains nationally.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Janes Family Fo...||$10.3M||40||3%|
|Highbury Canco ...||$29.7M||119||1%|
|Steam Whistle B...||$32.1M||143||15%|