TextRecruit Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TextRecruit's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.3M per year.
- TextRecruit received $3.0M in venture funding in March 2017.
- TextRecruit's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- TextRecruit's total funding is $3M.
- TextRecruit has 78 Employees.
- TextRecruit grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- TextRecruit currently has 2 job openings.
What Is TextRecruit?
TextRecruit is a candidate and employee engagement platform that leverages text, chat and AI to optimize the hiring funnel. Our platform serves some of the largest employers in the world including UPS, Aramark, Sodexo, US Marines, Randstad, VMware, Kindred Healthcare and others. In addition, TextRecruit serves as the preferred text and chat communication platform for over 15 technology partners including ADP, Taleo, Workday, Careerbuilder, iCims, Jobvite, SmartRecruiters, Greenhouse and others. This award winning platform is used throughout the employee lifecycle to simplify sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, onboarding, payroll, benefits, open enrollment, emergency preparedness, and more. We integrate with your ATS, HRIS, job board and LinkedIn, or can be used independently.keywords:saas, Analytics,Career / Job Search,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Mobile