Territory Resources Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Territory Resources's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.7M per year.
- Territory Resources's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Territory Resources has 56 Employees.
- Territory Resources grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Territory Resources currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Territory Resources?
Territory Resources Ltd (ASX:TTY) is an Australian Resources Group with an iron ore operation in the Northern Territory. The Company has a vision of developing into a diversified carbon steel supply business. All of the Company's assets are located in the Northern Territory of Australia: The Frances Creek Operation produces high grade haematite ore for export. The operation is located 200km south of Darwin, is within 15km of the Adelaide-Darwin railway and 20km from the town of Pine Creek. The operation commenced mining in May 2007 and the first export of iron ore in September 2007keywords:N/A