Shale Support Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Shale Support's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.3M per year.
- Shale Support received $Undisclosed in venture funding in August 2018.
- Shale Support's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Shale Support's total funding is $85M.
- Shale Support has 38 Employees.
- Shale Support grew their employee count by -12% last year.
- Shale Support currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Shale Support?
Shale Support, LLC is a provider of logistical services and frac-sand or proppant products to enhance the recovery rates of hydrocarbon products from natural gas and crude oil wells. With headquarters in Picayune, Mississippi, the company operates an extensive mining and transload network strategically aligned with key destination terminals that serve the Marcellus, Utica, Haynesville, Tuscaloosa, Mid-Con, Permian and Eagle Ford Shale Basins. With the logistic flexibility to ship proppant via rail, road and barge, Shale Support's network boasts more than 100 million tons of frac-sand reserves within its mining properties.keywords:N/A