TeraSky Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TeraSky's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.7M per year.
- TeraSky's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- TeraSky has 74 Employees.
- TeraSky grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- TeraSky currently has 1 job openings.
What Is TeraSky?
TeraSky's team is highly-skilled and experienced with proven capabilities in designing, deploying and supporting complicated IT projects based on Cloud Computing, Software Defined Data Centers, Software Defined & Legacy Storage, Data Protection Solutions, Automation & Virtualization, Big Data, IOT and more. With many years of vast professional experience TeraSky's professionals will assist in modernize & optimize customer's computing environment and securing customer's business investments. TeraSky's experts enables to mitigate the risks that are involved in launching new environments, and reduce the involved costs and TCOkeywords:N/A