Pixellot Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Pixellot's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.5M per year.
- Pixellot received $Undisclosed in venture funding in September 2018.
- Pixellot's estimated revenue per employee is $180,882
- Pixellot's total funding is $41.3M.
- Pixellot has 119 Employees.
- Pixellot grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Pixellot currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Pixellot?
Pixellot's automated sports production solutions revolutionize traditional video capture, production and distribution processes, enabling professional and amateur sports organizations to affordably cover and monetize their events. Pixellot's patented technology streamlines the production workflow by deploying an unmanned multi-camera system in a single fixed rig (with additional angles as required), covering the entire field and delivering a stitched panoramic image. Advanced auto-production mechanisms track the flow of play, identify highlights, create replays and insert advertisements without human intervention. Pixellot's panoramic capture generates unique interactive content for web, mobile, coaching, and Virtual Reality applications and offers fans, players, and coaches intuitive tools to generate and share their own clips. The leader in Automated Production Over 2400 Pixellot systems have been sold to production companies, sports portals, sports federations, leagues, clubs, venues and coaching solution providers around the world, including the US, China, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, France, UK, Japan, Singapore, Mexico, and other markets.keywords:N/A