Hysolate Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Hysolate's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.7M per year.
- Hysolate received $18.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Hysolate's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Hysolate's total funding is $23M.
- Hysolate has 53 Employees.
- Hysolate grew their employee count by -9% last year.
- Hysolate currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Hysolate?
For more information: https://www.hysolate.com Hysolate is revolutionizing enterprise endpoints, making them as flexible and secure as the cloud or the data center. Our "Software-Defined Endpoints" platform resolves the conflict between security and productivity. We bring air gap grade security to the enterprise and at the same time free knowledge workers from past usage restrictions. The solution replaces the traditional endpoint OS with a bare-metal hypervisor that splits the endpoint into a few fully isolated local VMs, in a way that is completely seamless to the user. Security and IT controls that used to be bundled to the OS can now run below the OS as part of the hypervisor platform and independent of OS, application or device hardware. Hysolate was launched by Team8, a cybersecurity company creation platform, and is led by veterans of elite technology units in the Israeli Defense Forces and enterprise software experts. The company has offices in New York and Tel Aviv.keywords:N/A