Tact.ai Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Tact.ai's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.7M per year.
- Tact.ai received $27.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Tact.ai's estimated revenue per employee is $137,537
- Tact.ai's total funding is $53.2M.
- Tact.ai has 136 Employees.
- Tact.ai grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Tact.ai currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Tact.ai?
Led by former Salesforce and Siebel executive, Chuck Ganapathi, Tact.ai is on a mission to make enterprise software more human-friendly. Tact.ai's conversational AI sales platform is used by sales teams at GE, Cisco Systems, Kelly Services and other Fortune 500 companies to drive revenue growth by eliminating friction in their daily sales workflow. Headquartered in Redwood City, CA., Tact.ai Technologies, Inc. is a privately-held company backed by Accel Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Upfront Ventures, M12 (formerly Microsoft Ventures), Comcast Ventures, Salesforce Ventures and the Amazon Alexa Fund.keywords:Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Mobile, saas