TVision Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TVision's estimated annual revenue is currently $18M per year.
- TVision received $11.5M in venture funding in July 2018.
- TVision's estimated revenue per employee is $250,000
- TVision has 72 Employees.
- TVision grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- TVision currently has 1 job openings.
What Is TVision?
When we look at the way TV has always been measured - a lot is missing from the equation: Who's actually in the room, and are their eyes even on the screen TVision is the leader in TV performance metrics - an advertising technology firm that delivers real-time performance metrics for marketing effectiveness and efficiency. We use cutting edge technology to measure what was once unmeasurable - how people really watch TV. Were a venture-backed company, deeply immersed in the intersection of data, media, and advertising. TVision enables the media industry - brands, networks, and data partners alike - to reduce waste and drive greater marketing results. Were based in New York City, the advertising and media capital of the world.keywords:Advertising,Analytics,Human Resources Hr,Market Research,Marketing