Universal Standard Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Universal Standard's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.8M per year.
- Universal Standard's estimated revenue per employee is $228,000
- Universal Standard has 43 Employees.
- Universal Standard grew their employee count by -7% last year.
- Universal Standard currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Universal Standard?
Starting with the premise that clothes should look and feel good, Universal Standard was founded in 2015 with the aim of creating a line of modern essentials, with a chic, downtown but classic aesthetic - for women size 10 - 28. We are a direct-to-consumer business that is driven by producing the highest quality, most thoughtfully engineered, style-relevant garments for our customers. At the heart of Universal Standard is our pledge to continuously elevate - and ultimately exceed - expectations. This applies to every aspect of our brand. From the most obvious (customer service), to the more surprising (our packaging), and the sometimes unexpected (special treats). No more compromising. No more settling for what "works" instead of what you really want. No more sacrificing personal style. Universal Standard is changing everything. It's time to #SetTheStandard.keywords:N/A