Magellan Research Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Magellan Research Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $8M per year.
- Magellan Research Group's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Magellan Research Group has 38 Employees.
- Magellan Research Group grew their employee count by 52% last year.
- Magellan Research Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Magellan Research Group?
Magellan Research Group is a primary research platform that provides quick access to knowledge across the globe for corporate decision makers and investment professionals. As the world's economy becomes more complex, our clients turn to us to stay competitive and knowledgeable on the key issues that are driving change. We connect our clients with top industry professionals and key opinion leaders across a range of industries and geographies that hold specific subject matter expertise. Our ability to broker such knowledge so quickly is changing the way investment professionals and corporate strategists think about their primary research tools. We were founded upon the principle that the conventional way of processing information is changing rapidly as the world becomes more connected. The boundless amount of information on today's industries often blurs the line of true knowledge and speculation. Our goal at Magellan Research Group is to guide our clientele up the learning curve as quickly as possible by connecting them with the individuals who hold such knowledge.keywords:N/A