Switzer-Carty Transportation Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Switzer-Carty Transportation's estimated revenue is currently $33.8M per year.
- Switzer-Carty Transportation's estimated revenue per employee is $309945
- Switzer-Carty Transportation has 109 Employees.
- Switzer-Carty Transportation grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Switzer-Carty Transportation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Switzer-Carty Transportation?
Providing top tier pupil transportation and private charter bus rental services in Ontario, Canada; founded by North American transportation executives Jim Switzer and Doug Carty. Our vision is to be Canada's premier school bus operating company. Our strength is our leadership and team committed to delivering safe, secure and reliable transportation services to our entire customer base. We're trusted partners in education with school boards throughout Ontario and a range of groups and institutions that charter our school bus transportation services. We're driven by our values and care equally for our customers and employees. We treat people with dignity and respect. We value: Leadership Honesty/integrity Professionalism We're always interested in adding team members that share our values and new clients requiring passenger transportation solutions they can depend on.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Foss National L...||$23.9M||80||8%|
|Badder Bus Oper...||$7.9M||46||18%|
|National Shunt ...||$14.4M||52||11%|
|Forbes Hewlett ...||$9.5M||31||7%|