Swift Biosciences Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Swift Biosciences's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.9M per year.
- Swift Biosciences received $12.2M in venture funding in July 2017.
- Swift Biosciences's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Swift Biosciences has 51 Employees.
- Swift Biosciences grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Swift Biosciences currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Swift Biosciences?
Swift Biosciences specializes in sample preparation for next-generation sequencing (NGS). We are an energetic, highly innovative company focused on creating better tools to empower NGS technologies and deliver superior science. Our products are designed to help customers analyze samples faster, easier, and with greater sensitivity and accuracy while being compatible with leading instrumentation. Swift's powerful team of scientists and executives have a strong track record of joining discovery with function. Our product development is purposeful and focused on creating products that are well-regarded by both customers and multiple industries, such as the agrigenomics, pharmaceutical, academic, biotechnology, and oncology research fields. The company was created with the support of experienced life science investors and opened its doors in 2014. Our multiple innovation platforms have been developed by our growing team of talented scientists and are covered by a unique portfolio of intellectual property. Please visit our website for more information.keywords:N/A