Superloop Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Superloop's estimated annual revenue is currently $89.7M per year.
- Superloop's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- Superloop's total funding is $36.8M.
- Superloop has 276 Employees.
- Superloop grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- Superloop currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Superloop?
Superloop Limited (ASX:SLC) is a leading provider of connectivity and managed services in Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong. We own and operate 640+km of fibre network connecting more than 280 strategic sites across the region. With carrier-grade, metro fibre networks in the three markets, plus fixed wireless networks in Australia, Superloop delivers high-performance, connectivity solutions that are scalable and reliable and is now an end-to-end provider of digital services in Australia including Cloud-based solutions and managed services.keywords:Telecommunications