Stephenson Cancer Center Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Stephenson Cancer Center's estimated annual revenue is currently $77M per year.
- Stephenson Cancer Center's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Stephenson Cancer Center has 285 Employees.
- Stephenson Cancer Center grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- Stephenson Cancer Center currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Stephenson Cancer Center?
Oklahoma's only comprehensive academic cancer center, the Stephenson Cancer Center at the University of Oklahoma is a nationally noted leader in research and patient care. The Stephenson Cancer Center annually ranks among the top three cancer centers in the nation for patients participating in National Cancer Institute-sponsored treatment trials, and it is one of 30 designated lead centers nationally in the Institute's National Clinical Trials Network. In collaboration with the Oklahoma Tobacco Settlement Endowment Trust, the Stephenson Cancer Center is decreasing the burden of cancer in Oklahoma by supporting innovative laboratory, clinical and populations-based research. The Stephenson Cancer Center has 250 research members who are conducting more than 215 cancer research projects at institutions across Oklahoma. This research is supported by $48.3 million in annual funding from the National Cancer Institute, the American Cancer Society and other sponsors.keywords:N/A