DNI (Delaware Nation Industries) Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- DNI (Delaware Nation Industries)'s estimated annual revenue is currently $36.5M per year.
- DNI (Delaware Nation Industries)'s estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- DNI (Delaware Nation Industries) has 252 Employees.
- DNI (Delaware Nation Industries) grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- DNI (Delaware Nation Industries) currently has 1 job openings.
What Is DNI (Delaware Nation Industries)?
DNI (Delaware Nation Industries) is the parent organization for all Information Technology focused businesses owned by the Delaware Nation. Founded in 2014 DNI was created to support the rapid growth of the tribeâ€™s first 8(a) technology firm, Indigenous Technologies, LLC. In 2011 Indigenous Technologies began several teaming partnerships with CSI, LLC. and was awarded 4 prime contracts with federal customers as a result of this arrangement. This partnership continued through the Fall of 2014 when DNI purchased CSI adding its capabilities and past performance to the growing Tribal IT Services division. As a result of this strategic acquisition by the Delaware Nation, CSI became the second Tribally owned technology focused LLC in the Delaware Nation portfolio. The third company under DNI operations is CreativeIT, LLC. CreativeIT is being built with an eye to the future and is focused on developing core competencies which supplement the strong capabilities of its sister organizations. DNI continues to build a strong team of companies, providing an all-inclusive suite of Information Technology services and capabilities to our clients.keywords:N/A