Standard Cognition Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Standard Cognition's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.5M per year.
- Standard Cognition received $40.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- Standard Cognition's estimated revenue per employee is $85,404
- Standard Cognition's total funding is $10.5M.
- Standard Cognition has 99 Employees.
- Standard Cognition grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- Standard Cognition currently has 1 job openings.
|Jon Nam||Head of Global Operations|
|Brandon Ogle||Machine Learning Engineer And Co-founder|
|Michael Smith||Video Engineering Manager|
|Arpan Ghosh||Head of Data Engineering|
|Akshay Goel||Head of Internal Product|
|Michael Suswal||Cofounder & COO|
|Chintan Maniar||General Manager|
|Virginia Puccio||Head of Data Creation|
|Adria Hou||Head Of Client Services|
What Is Standard Cognition?
Improving the retail checkout experience, by removing it entirely.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Standard Cognition News
Several companies that sell cashierless technology—including Standard Cognition Inc. and Vcognition Technologies Inc., which does business ...
The companies mentioned in this report are: Amazon and Amazon Go, Standard Cognition, JD.com, PayPal, Ingenico, NCR, BingoBox, Zippin, ...
EQT Ventures, Initialized Capital, CRV and Y Combinator have fueled Standard Cognition with another $35 million to help retailers battle ...
Standard Cognition Funding