Standard Cognition Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Standard Cognition's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.4M per year.
- Standard Cognition received $40.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- Standard Cognition's estimated revenue per employee is $139,750
- Standard Cognition's total funding is $238.7M.
- Standard Cognition's current valuation is $1B.
- Standard Cognition has 182 Employees.
- Standard Cognition grew their employee count by 29% last year.
Standard Cognition Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Standard Cognition?
Improving the retail checkout experience, by removing it entirely.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Standard Cognition News
The team used statistical models to analyse the impact of a long-term running programme on a pupil's cognition, wellbeing and fitness.
Everyone took three standard cognitive function tests for MS at the start, after 6 months, and at 12 months. After 1 year, the results...
Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) is a medical classification for people ... significant improvement in standard measures of speed, attention,...
The companies mentioned in this report are: Amazon and Amazon Go, Standard Cognition, JD.com, PayPal, Ingenico, NCR, BingoBox, Zippin, ...
Several companies that sell cashierless technology—including Standard Cognition Inc. and Vcognition Technologies Inc., which does business ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Standard Cognition Funding