South Bay Family Health Care Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- South Bay Family Health Care's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.7M per year.
- South Bay Family Health Care's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- South Bay Family Health Care has 58 Employees.
- South Bay Family Health Care grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- South Bay Family Health Care currently has 1 job openings.
What Is South Bay Family Health Care?
South Bay Family Health Care (SBFHC) is one of Los Angeles County's leading community clinics and largest safety net providers, offering high-quality low- and no-cost health care to underserved populations in the South Bay and South Los Angeles County. Founded in 1969 as the South Bay Free Clinic, SBFHC has expanded over the last 40 years to accommodate a growing patient base. It now includes four conveniently located health centersRedondo Beach, Gardena and two in Inglewoodas well as a school-based clinic at Carson High School and a mobile health van, the Healthy Kids Express. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that serves as a medical home to more than 17,000 uninsured and underinsured men, women and children throughout the South Bay. As one of only 900 FQHCs nationwide, South Bay Family Health Care must meet rigorous federal guidelines for clinical services and administration. The mission of South Bay Family Health Care is to provide access to quality health care for individuals and families, regardless of their ability to pay.keywords:N/A