SoLo Funds Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SoLo Funds's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.1M per year.
- SoLo Funds's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- SoLo Funds's total funding is $12.9M.
- SoLo Funds has 34 Employees.
- SoLo Funds grew their employee count by 48% last year.
- SoLo Funds currently has 1 job openings.
What Is SoLo Funds?
SoLo is an online community where members can request and fund short-term needs. SoLo launched in 2018 with the goal of providing an alternative to short-term loans that were non-predatory, simple, and community-driven. Since then, weâ€™ve processed over 100,000+ loans and redefined lending for 300,000+ users. Today, weâ€™re driven to new heights, but grounded in the same hope and mission: to build a community that enables financial autonomy for all. For more info: www.solofunds.comkeywords:Financial Services, Peer-to-Peer, Consumer Lending